|An IT Service Management professional with 15+ years of experience in helping organisations deliver and implement IT Service Management Solutions.|
Core strength is a deep and broad understanding IT Management technology combined with extensive experiential understanding of how to transform business requirements into real world solutions delivering true business value.
I have a track record of proven project successes as well as an exceptional ability to work cross functionally in organisations to solicit business requirements and implement them with the appropriate frameworks.
A valuable member of any team and brings a wealth of industry knowledge and best practices to every enagement all while performing well under pressure.
Many years of success working with companies of the likes of Unilever, Futjisu, CGI, Airwave, Serco, Trusted Borders, Computacenter and many more.
Highlights of my background include
• ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
• ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
• Extensive knowledge of ServiceNow & BMC ITSM/CMDB/SLA products and AR System toolset
• Experience of Business Analysis, Project Management, Release Management
• Highly skilled in ServiceNow/BMC workflow practices
• Understanding of development processes like RAD, Agile
• Keen listener and communicator at all levels
• Experience of Requirements Gathering, Tracking
• Ability to interpret and follow technical plans
• Creative approach to problem-solving
• Writing of customer, developer, design specifications and work package documentation
To download a copy of my CV, click on the links below:
For further information please do not hesitate to contact me via email by clicking here.